Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The one thing I feared


So I have found myself sitting in the one place I feared. Not that I fear the people, just that I fear the assignment. I am leading/facilitating a bible study on Wednesday nights. This was the one place that I never anticipated being.

Since the events of the last few has finally calmed down and the air seems to have somewhat cleared, I am still serving the people I love, God's ladies, not in the capacity that thought I would be, but I'm gladly serving. This last month has been majorly rough on me mentally and physically too (I am just fatigued). If this is the place God has called me to be, right now, to serve His ladies, then I will be there.

I truly do enjoy the ladies that God has allowed me to spend my Wednesday nights with. We get to discuss God's word, and learn more about Him and ultimately deepen our relationship with Him. I sometimes feel that the ladies are not getting all they can out of the class though. I wish there was something else to do that would liven it up. That each lady could walk away knowing that they can definately make it through the rest of the week, because they have been encouraged by the Word of God and that they got to know Him a little bit more. I don't feel, (this is just me), that I do lessons any justice. Although, it's not up to me, it's up to God to move and work in the heart of each person. I pray for his anointing on the ladies that participate in this class. I love them and God loves them even more than I can imagine.

I am blessed to be in the presence of great company with a bunch of ladies with a ♥ for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment