Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

All of that.... for this.

God is so faithful, and even I am not faithful to Him. I feel as though I have been going through the ringer lately. My emotions are everywhere and on top of that my selfish tendencies seem to take over. I find myself becoming someone that I know God does not approve of, doing things He does not like and even through all that - He loves me regardless. I have had to search my heart a lot in these last few days, all the while seeking Him as well. Waiting for an answer to come, crying over the way I feel, pleading to Him to please fix this - even at the point of yelling at him, reverently, of course. God knows my heart, why shouldn't I be honest. Sometimes we are called to be the bigger person and not point any fingers at anyone, even to the point of apologizing when we dont feel we've done nothing wrong. Not everyone knows the whole story. I just want to keep the peace. I don't deal well with conflict. I have enough conflict within myself that I don't need any outside influences.

I am so grateful to God that he keeps him promises and humbles me, so that I may hear his voice more clearly.




I thank you Lord for showing me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment