Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My lastest pieces


These two paintings were done in July 2010. They are inspired by an artist named Tim Gagnon. Check him out on youtube, you'll be blown away! There is a 3rd one to this series, that has NOT been done yet. The same colors are used in both paintings, only done in reverse. The 3rd one in this set will also use the same 3 base colors. Hoping to get her completed soon.

I have been drawing all my life. I began private art lessons about age 11. I love to work with all different kinds of media..... my preference - OIL! I work with pastels, watercolor and acrylics, crayons and markers too, but oil is by far my favorite, it's so blendable, but it's not very forgiving, not when it's wet anyway. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment