Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

♥ BFF ♥

I had the most wonderful time yesterday. I had a date with my best friend, Tiffany Ann. This is not something we get to do very often, but we should certainly make it a point to do it more frequently. It's such a blessing to have someone to confide in, to share all your deep dark secrets and all the things that tick you off, someone who will listen, someone who will cry with you, laugh with you, a person who will tell you when you're wrong - lovingly, someone to put make-up on and share perfume with. We are such nerds we even to played Super Mario Bros with each other on our DS's at the tire place - that's true friendship LOL. Laughter is so healing to the soul. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful/beautiful best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment