Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Friday, May 30, 2014

Who are you using your "crazy" for?

Sometimes my thoughts catch me off guard.  Sometimes I get very nervous to share the thoughts that come flittering through my mind.  The truth is, it's the truth.  I have no shame in telling the truth when it comes to what my beliefs are.  So here's what was dropped in my head this morning.

I began pondering how people who force their own agendas are considered "crazy" and "radical" and "wild" and "forceful"and "closed-minded."   It took me off into a tangent as to how our nation has become.  Religious freedoms are being striped away because a few people stood up and said "hey, I don't want prayer in school, I don't want to swear on a bible, or I don't want the Ten Commandments out in front this building."   They stood up, they fought, they won.... Yet, as Christians it' is said that we're completely off base because we "want" it there.  Unfortunately, there aren't enough of us to stand up and fight this... So there goes another freedom... poof, up in smoke.

Here's where I'm going with all of this.

As Christians, we're considered radical and crazy when trying to fight for what we believe in when it comes to God, Jesus, and Gods holy word.  As unbelievers, you are considered radical and crazy when fighting for what you believe in when it comes to everything anti-God or anti-religion.
It okay for us all to be radically crazy and stand up for our beliefs.  Passion can be a great thing! 
The devil has free roam of the earth and his work is being accomplished here on this earth.  If you're against Christian beliefs, you are against God, you are working for the devil.  I've got news for you.... The devil is USING YOU, using you to get his agenda across, consider yourself a puppet.  He's using you to do his bidding.  His job is to keep you as far away from God as possible.  He tricks your mind into thinking that God doesn't really exist and that you are God.... The unfortunate side of this is that the devil, aka Lucifer, used to dwell in heaven with God, and wanted to be like God.  So, God gave satan dominion over earth!  Welcome to hell .. on earth, where the devil is winning.  

But God!  God is still in control and the victory is his!  The battle will be won on earth and in heaven.  The devil knows his time is short and his agenda is to get as many of us away from God as possible.

So call us crazy radical Christians, we'll take that as a compliment!!   Just remember that unbelievers are just as crazy as we are!! 



Now, WHO are using your 'crazy' for?

#MyCrazyIsForGod  #peace

No comments:

Post a Comment