Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Yep, this is me

Hi, I'm WonderWoman.  I'm flawed, I'm a sinner, and sometimes my faith waivers a bit.  I sometimes say bad words (in my heart and from my mouth), I think bad thoughts and I'm opinionated at times. I love rock/alternative music and I love to dance!  I'm horrible at attempting to live a Christian life, but I'm trying.  I don't always practice everything I preach, but I try.  I'm not the perfect parent, but I love my kids with every ounce of my being and I want what's best for them.
I can say that I live a passionate life though.  I am crazy passionate about The Lord of my life and about my Jesus who died to save ALL of our souls.   Just because I have Jesus, doesn't mean I am not passionate about life or this world I live in.  I am very passionate about my family!   I am passionate about my country, the place I love and call home.  I am passionate about being in a profession that I love, doing massage and bodywork combined with my love of essential oils!  I am passionate about music, art and my friends.  I am passionate about Superheroes and the 80's!  I am extremely passionate about ending bullying from kids and adults alike.  I am passionate about ending abuse of every kind, mental, physical and sexual abuse!!  I am passionate women's ministry and I am passionate about loving people as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment