Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Zero days without incident

I've been ready for this day to be over for a week.  This day is a stupid damn reminder "hey guess what, your mom, yea, she's still gone."  Gee thanks brain.

After a rushed morning with two children who think I speak a foreign language decided that today would the absolute best day to ignore every word I said, my nerves were shot by evening.  Because really!   After a long day, this evenings smack talk was more than I could bear.  I just wanted to pop him in mouth, I wanted him to hurt the same way he had hurt me.   But I didn't touch him.  I needed to regain my sense of control and my sense of feeling something other than anger.  So I did.


I am far from being freed.  The urge hits so hard... then something has to be done.

#twloha

No comments:

Post a Comment