Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Honest to blog!

Well, we didn't get any snow - just ice. Of course there were plenty of accidents out on the roadways yesterday, like 200+ from midnight to 7am, that sucked. We are used to this kind of weather here, so people don't know how to drive in it. We weren't out in any of it though. We stayed right here at home - except for the funeral we went to yesterday morning, oh and then the lunch that we decided that we needed - El Toro of course, but by then the ice was melting. It took the boys ALL DAY to clean their rooms. These 2 knuckleheads are something else when it comes to doing what they are supposed to do. Other than arguing with them about cleaning up - we relaxed and facebooked and lounged around in our pajamas. It was nice. I love not having to "go" anywhere. I could just sit here tomorrow as well.
Tonight we are going over to some friends house to discuss ministry stuff. Looking forward to hearing what they have to say about it and see how it would involve us and still trying to see if we are to be involved or not. I really want to be a part of this. I think I am afraid of it for reasons of being freshly hurt. Not sure at this point why I'm afraid to commit to this. Waiting on the Lord to lead us to an answer, well I am waiting on the Lord to lead ME to an answer anyway. Not quite sure where Rustys head is on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment