Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1, 2011

It's been a pretty productive weekend. Pretty much stayed home all weekend. It was nice, but busy. Got my big boys bedroom patched, textured, primed and painted. Got it all put back together and it looks good. Moved my little guy in the room with him, they like being together .... for now. I began moving all my art goodies into my little guys room, so now it's mine.... for now. I look forward to being able to do some quilting without actually having to clean up all my stuff (I normally sew at the kitchen table). I was beginning to think that I was going to go crazy with stuff being strewn all throughout this house....I can't stand clutter/mess. It overwhelms me. So today, I played hookie from church, stayed home and cleaned up my house! Much better! Then in the middle of laundry, my dryer decides to crap out on me, it tumbles, but it doesn't heat anymore (again!). Oh well, it figures. It's always something. Guess I'll either be dryer shopping or looking for another thermostat. Seriously need to just get it fixed since it's cheaper. I don't need a new bill.

Tomorrow I have an appointment to meet with a school in Houston, so I can start my way to becoming a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT). I'm excited to take this step and do something with my life. I've never gone to college, so I am a little nervous. I had a job for 14 years and I thought that I'd retire from there, so there was no need for me to attend college. I ended up resigning so that I could be a mom at home with my boys. Now it's time for me to do something else. I've been home for 4 years, doesn't seem that long, but it has been. I'm ready for a change.

According to the news on EVERY channel tonight: Osama Bin Laden is dead. So sad that he has done what he has to the USA and all the lives that have been lost because of him. Even sadder that he didn't know Jesus Christ. As a Christian, we shouldnt be happy that anyone is burning in hell. I am not responsible for the loss of lives, like he was, but in God's eyes - sin is sin is sin, no matter the size. WE are the ones who measure sin. It's bittersweet and looks like justice has been served. I pray for the families who have lost loved ones at the hands of this man.


No comments:

Post a Comment