Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Boom Boom Pow!

This morning began with a big BOOM! I don't and probably never will understand why my children decide to push every button I have before 7am! I am just beside myself, again, with these 2 turkeys. I would love a nice quiet morning, without chaos. A peaceful morning with a hot cup of coffee. I know they are kids and they are going to outgrow this crap at some point.



A life altering bomb was dropped a couple of weeks ago on someone close to me. I found out about it today, it's a devastating blow and confirms the suspicions I've had all along. I am so sad for him and the changes that are taking place in his life. I love you bubba and I'm here for you.



I had an appointment with a school in Houston, to become a Massage Therapist. I met with a nice young man who gave me a tour and explained everything to me. I got all the information I needed and I headed out. It looks like a promising place. I'm excited about it. And I will graduate in 7-1/2 months! I can begin doing whatever I need to do. I am so ready to take this next step in my life. One more goal that's within my reach. I love school. Praying this is the right move for me to make.


Got the boys from school and come to find out that my youngest son had a rough day at school and got yet another demerit. I don't know what's going on with him. He is going through this independence thing. He's got to learn to understand that there are rules in life and that you can't just say whatever you want to, to whomever you want. He's so disrespectful.



Came home to a financial blessing in the mailbox, thank you Lord for your provision and taking care of us. You are faithful even when I am not. Aside from all the craziness and challenges of this day, I thank you for the day Lord, and thank you for taking care of us.



Love, your babygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment