Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A lone tree

Well, yesterday was a pretty good day... for ME. I can't say that it was for the other members of my family. Hubby was a crabby patty yesterday. He wakes up this morning telling me that his teeth hurt, I said "it would have been easier to tell me that yesterday".... Then I wouldn't have to wonder what he was so grouchy about. I have a quilt bee meeting with my quilting friends today. Excited about that. I love their company and the fellowship with them. I am making some fresh bread for them this morning. Yea! Therapy!


You know I was really touched the other day, I got an email from a friend of mine, Fletcher, who is going through a tough time. I had painted this piece:


In an email he told me that is spoke so loudly to him, that he felt like that lone tree standing there. I thought it was the neatest compliment that I created a piece of art that spoke to someone. To quote him - "Man that pic spoke volumes to me! Its like I felt like a lone tree and there it was!!" - I thought it was so sweet. He even made it his profile picture on Facebook!


Lord, I give this day to you and all the days coming, I pray for your hand and blessing on each of these days. I pray you would go before me and guide each step I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment