Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Seriously, ADHD???

Lots of happenings in my life lately, mostly child #1 related. Decided to put my son on meds for his apparent ADHD. I'm not sure how I'm gonna act if this actually works. It's been chaos for so long, I think I've kinda gotten used to it. We go to the doctor again next Tuesday and we'll start meds on Tuesday or Wednesday. We have very chaotic evenings with homework and other routine things. I am finally at my witts ends and my patience has run out. If this does not help, I am going to have a nervous breakdown. I truly pray this IS the answer to the problems he is having. Not sure what to do, if it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment