Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Bwah haha!!

So a funny thing happened yesterday. I decided that after I got home from my breakfast date, that I would go ahead a decorate the front yard with the airblowns and lights, etc... all those wonderful Christmas decorations that my honey so willingly drug down from the attic for me. I got the yard all done and decorated, very festive.

I had already told my youngest son, that I would NOT decorate the yard unless he was on his best behavior at school ALL week long. (of course he wasn't), but I wanted to decorate.
So I picked him up from school yesterday and I knew it would be fun to torture him a little - since this is his most favoritest time of the year (only 2nd to halloween - it's a pumpkin thing!), so anyway - we got home and he freaked out in a very excited way, like I knew he would. Then I looked at him in the rear-view mirror and told him NOT to look at the decorations. so he averted his eyes and had this sneering little grin on his face. He was excited that they were up, even though I wouldn't let him look at them! LOL
I shielded his view from them as we got out of the truck and went into the garage.... again with the little smile, he was trying so hard to look at them.
My #1 child asks "mom, can I go look at the Christmas?" I said "Sure, go out there and walk all around and take a look".....it really was a funny situation, which we repeated last night, when we left for dinner and came back home from dinner.

FYI: This child is nuts! So, a little torture can be lots of fun, when you are trying to prove a point. I don't think I fared well, with that one, but it was good to watch him squirm a little. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment