Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A little too excited about turmoil

I guess that I was just overly zealous last night at bible study. I was told that I seemed to be hopped up on caffeine and that it was hard to keep up with me and that I too excited about trials and trouble. I wasnt really super excited to teach that lesson, but who wants a boring teacher.... don't you want to be excited to be in bible study? What's NOT exciting about studying God's word. It's amazing! Oh and don't even get me started on the life application stuff. The bible is such a treasure trove of knowledge! It's definately something to get excited over. I know that she didn't mean it in a negative way at all, ok, actually at first, I wasn't sure. But we talked a little afterward and it was a good thing. It's not all the time that I can convey my excitement about the Word, sometimes things are slow and quite boring, mostly because we can't relate to it at that time. But when you dig a little deeper and get further along in your understanding, you'll see that it DOES apply - all the time.

I pray that God's people will be eager and as excited about his word as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment