Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Keep your thoughts to yourself

Along with the added stress of other things happening in my life, I am still trying to figure out the best way to help my child manage/overcome/handle his ADHD. Here we sit again, trying to figure out what med or other changes will be the best for him. Today we are heading back to the doctor again. The sooner we can get his figured out the better off we'll be. I hate having to try him on all these different medications. I seriously would love the Lord to guide us to the right treatment. This is getting old already. It is affecting every part of our life. Home, school and church are all affected by this. I get tired of complaining about him, I get tired of hearing teachers and principals complaining about him, I get tired of hearing his teachers at church complaining about him. It kills me that he has such problems at school making friends because of his ways. Most of them complain that he is annoying. Unfortunately they're children and children are just mean. I've been a victim of that before as a child. It just saddens my heart that my son is going through this and I hate that he is having to deal with things like that. I can't be there to protect him all the time, although I wish I could. I try to be at the school as much as I can and be supportive of him, sometimes it's just hard. It's hard when you feel like you have to avoid certain situations just so you don't have to hear someone else speak negatively towards your child. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment