Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I've posted some of the poetry that I've written. I take my real life experiences and put them into poetic form. They are short and simple and sweet. They help me in recalling details when I reflect back on a memory. Writing is like therapy for me as well as when I paint or do other things with my hands. I am a creative person and my mind doesnt sleep much, I am always creating in my mind, I take after my Father - you know "The Creator of the Universe. I am honored and excited about the talents and abilities He has given me. One of these days I'll figure out a way to honor God with all He's given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment