Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010


I have learned recently that when God calls you to do something, others aren't necessarily going to agree with you. What am I supposed to do? I am not here to please man. I am here to please God, by serving women. Thats where I feel my heart is and where I feel God has led me to. I love serving women. Not that I would ever want to deliberately hurt anyone over anything I do. I will not go against what I feel God is telling me to do, unless He instructs me otherwise.

You can never please
everyone, although that would be nice if I could. I am trying to glorify The One.

I was told by a good friend that when you're in ministry, there will be people who will talk bad about you behind your back. Thats ok with me. I wont say that I love the thought! I would like to think that maybe that person is just going through something else, and their issues for lack of a better word, were taken out on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment