Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

An ever-changing weather forecast

You never know what kind of weather you'll encounter on my blog.

I love the Lord, yet I struggle through this daily life I live.
Some days my struggles are worse than others.
My past haunts me at times.
My life is actually great. 
I love my life.
I love my family.
I love people big.
I love hard!
But I don't feel loved big.
I don't feel worthy of big love.
I read too much into things.
I overthink.  I overreact.
I'm irrational.
My emotions screw me up.
I'm in my own head.
I'm out of the box.
I have issues.
I'm not crazy.
I am crazy.
I'm faithfilled.
I'm faithless.
I'm strong.
I'm weak.
I'm a human being.
I'm a child of God.

There will always be a mix, a potpourri of things on my blog.  These are my experiences through life and writing is one way I deal with them, good or bad, even the extremely ugly.You'd probably be thankful for all the things I don't write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment