Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years, ummmm, Decisions

I've sat here today and reflected upon the last year and I have concluded that there are some changes I'd like to make in '14.  Some things I would like to fix about myself - physically and mentally, the way I think, my financial situation, and mostly my relationships with my hubby and boys.

I don't believe in making a resolution that I can't stick to, promises to myself that I won't keep, and disappointing myself  all over again, then ultimately giving in and giving up.  Ending up frustrated and never facing the decisions I've made.  I have to allow myself some grace when I mess up and then dust off my bottom and get back up.

Attempting these changes.
* Physically - weight, manage my food consumption
* Mentally - lose the negative thoughts, begin to move passed some things
* Financial - possibly job hunting, following God's guidance
* Relationships - treat others the way I want to be treated, show them who Jesus is through me, love them with all my heart

Sounds like I have some serious work to do on myself, but I can't do it in my own strength, I rely on God to change me as He sees fit.  I am still under construction!

IT'S 2014, SO, HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment