Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Divorce

I have made a decision.  A decision to not belong to this world or this life.  I am divorcing the old me, my old ways and my old negative serious cancerous self.  I am divorcing normal and boring and dull.   I shall not be bound or held hostage by my own mind.  I shall not entertain negative thoughts or harbor ill feelings towards others.  We are all running this race and we all handle it differently.  I am choosing to learn how to handle it better.

So many times I have felt like the problem is always "me", for some reason it's always my fault, whatever it is always points seems back at me.  Maybe I am just too hard on myself.  What if I am not the problem at all.  What if maybe the way I "handle" things is the root of my issues, the way I react to them.  I've always had this overwhelming feeling in my heart that I am the cause of great pain and misunderstanding and confusion, ever since my childhood, that's how it seemed anyway.  I am so tired of letting my past dictate my present and future on this earth.  I know I was created for something more than this!

My choice is to belong to a more magical life, a life beyond comprehension.  A life of more love, more freedom and much more simplicity.  A life where I take things in stride, where I respond positively rather than react negatively.  A life where I live on more of whim ready to respond to the call of love that God has placed in my heart.

I have learned that I am free to be the real ME.  Not the me that was fashioned around my upbringing or the me who a victim of life's circumstances.  Change takes time and I shall enjoy this time of change.  I shall literally become a new creation in Christ, the old me shall be gone.

I am free to be ME, the ME that God created me to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment