Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weighing In

Today, I feel motivated enough to keep moving forward with watching my calories. I have lost 3 lbs, I have made it to the 199 mark (again....)! I am waiting til Friday to weigh again, since that is the day I visit the diet dr, I'd like to be a little surprised. I quit taking my phentermine for the last couple of days. Today I think I might take one. I am feeling a little vulnerable, or hungry! For some reason eating all this different food and keeping up with my calories to loose weight still doesn't make sense, but it's working and I'm very happy about that. =) The true test..... is my jeans! They feel a lot better.

236-199=37 lbs total lost since Sept 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment