Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Monday, September 20, 2010

A journey.... of weight loss

Today, was so glad to see results from calorie watching at www.livingstrong.com! I have started using an online calorie counter as suggested by a great friend - it's wonderful!!! I have lost 1-1/2 lbs since I started calorie watching 3 days ago. It really does help to track my calorie intake, it holds me accountable for what I am putting into my body. I can also see where I need to cut back or increase certain foods. I have my one daily thing I need... MY coffee with MY creamer - that is my crutch in the morning. I am really excited that my bloodsugar was good - 2 hours after eating my Kashi cereal - all 61 carbs worth, and it was 87!! I'm scared to death to get diabetes, since it runs in my family. I really hope that I can stay on track and lose more of this weight. Was 236, now 200.5! That's a total of 35.5 lbs lost. Walking was great this morning, it was nice to be out there by myself..... with God the Father and just enjoy the morning and the time alone. I burned 364 calories from doing that. My calorie goal I set for myself is 1700 a day. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment