Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hypocrisy?

So, you say I'm a hypocrite?
I guess I am..... to a degree.
There's a lot of truth there and I will agree.
But let me tell you about Jesus.
He's the one who set me free!

I know I'm a sinner.
I was born this way.
I know that I disappoint my God.
Every single day.

All I need to do is ask,
And He always chooses to forgive.
Even when I've chose.
The wrong way To live.

I'm trying my best to live for God.
Although some days.
Life's not easy.
I am doing the best I can so that it pleases
The God that I love.
And my precious Jesus.

For Christ accepted a sinner like me.
Flawed and wicked in all my ways.
I've been washed in his blood.
Now I am thankful all of my days. 

This is the love of Christ.
He came to save my soul.
I am so utterly grateful,
So now you know!

My intention is never live like a hypocrite (practice one thing and preach another).  But just like anyone else who has accepted Christ - I have been saved by an undeserving grace.  I am going to make mistakes everyday, I am going to disappoint God everyday, but even in the middle of those mistakes and disappointments - I love God and I know He loves me.  I am not a perfect Christian, but I am trying my hardest to live by the standards and laws that God has laid out for us according to His word.  I am doing the best I can to be a follower of Jesus and to love God with all my heart.  Just as a parent forgives their child for their wrongdoing, God my father also forgives me.










1 comment: