Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Searching & Seeking

Questioning my life
Questioning my entire existence
Questions about God, The Holy Spirit & Eternity
What is the truth in all these things
Are they real
Could it all be a rouze
Difference between spirituality & religion 
Life
Love, true love and soul mates 
My life and what got me here, to this place
Marriage
What I want
What I don't want
What I desire
How I want to live
How I see my future
Who I see my future with 💚
Job & Career goals
What do I want to do with the rest of my life
What are my life's goals
How do I reach those goals
Where does my passion lie
What makes me smile
What makes my heart happy
What takes my breath away
How do I balance everything
How do I keep my head on straight
And a million why's that I shouldn't even give thought to
Desperately trying to keep my focus on the hows
How to move forward
How to reach my goals
How to get what I want, what I desire 
How do I keep from being overwhelmed in the process
How do I hold it all together and keep a level head
How do I find the answers to all these questions
Searching and seeking

I will attempt, over a period of time, to answer all these questions for myself.
I desire to know these things.

Welcome to ... my head!  
I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment