Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Friday, April 18, 2014

It's a Good Friday

I awoke to an alarm that I forgot to turn off last night, thinking to myself "Yessss! Peace and quiet before the day starts, I'm going to read my bible a little, enjoy my hot cup of coffee, boys are still crashed, Hubbs is still in a zombiefied state etc, etc. only to stumble into the living room and find BOTH boys awake, much to my chagrin... then somewhere off in the distance two little voices echoed "hi mom" ... Oh be still my little heart.   Sweet music to start the morning off right.  Better than any ol cup of coffee! 

There's going to come a day when ALL I will wake up to is peace and quiet, no children in the house, no little voices telling me hi mom, no little fellas to snuggle up on the couch and "meow" with (you've got to be a Dillon to understand that one!).  No one griping at me to make them some pancakes, no one telling me that they want donuts from the donut store, and no 12 year old wasting all my coffee creamer on his perfect cup of coffee.  One day I'll miss mornings just like this.

God has funny little ways of opening our eyes to all the little blessings that mean the most!!!   

BE BLESSED IN THE SMALL THINGS, BECAUSE THEYRE REALLY NOT SMALL THINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment