Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Yes, I am 'THE Heather'....Why?


So I went to massage school with this guy, he's a mess, and fun to be around.  Lovely family at home.  I invited them to church, they came.  I met and hugged his wife, met his son and daughters.  It was nice!  That's been about a year/& a half ago.
So, this past Friday night our church hosted a community outreach play.  A lady (parent of one of the performers) asks me if I know him, I was like 'yea, we went to massage therapy school together!'...  She continues to say so you are "THE Heather"...... Why? weird conversation along with accusatory looks and the smile of a cheshire cat.  it was strange.  I was like "yes, ..is that a bad thing?"  She said "no...., I am best friends with his wife 'so-in-so". I said "oh that's awesome!"  
The conversation was cool, but it was weird too.  Like she knew something about me that I didn't know she knew, kinda accusatory as if the wife had been concerned that there was something going in between her husband and me.  Which is WAY off base.  There's enough going on in that relationship, that I am no where near the start of their problems, even with me having friendship with him.

For one thing, I am not a home wrecker.  Secondly, I have a family of my own and I am not willing to risk that over anyone.  I guess I should feel flattered that I could be thought of as a threat, but goodness, I mean seriously - look at me - there is NOTHING here to be threatened by.  I don't like my exterior that much, so why would anyone else.

Jealousy kills marriages, just an FYI.  Don't be jealous.  It's cancerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment