Welcome to my blog, it's my life, these are my thoughts. Sometimes they're cheerful and happy, sometimes they're a big pile of bantha fodder.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stevie Nicks & Rod Stewart



This was the highlight of my 2012 summer!  I had waited for a very very very long time to see 2 of my favorite singers and last Thursday night - I DID IT!  If Sting would have been there, it would have been perfect!  Stevie Nicks alone - hands down, one of my personal top 5 artists of all time - that was such a privilege to see her perform, I mostly went for Stevie, Rod was definitely an added bonus.  To anyone else, this would have been no big deal - to me = awesomeness!   I don't idolize music artists or anything, but I grew up with and listening to both of them and I was so stoked to see them, since a kid I always wanted to see them in concert, it took 20+ years!  Since my hubby was at a men's retreat for church, I made my baby boy go with me!  I still had a blast and he had cotton candy.  It was a win win!  So grateful that I was able to go.  Makes me smile just thinking about being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment